Sunday, April 5, 2020

Rāhina, Rāhina, Rāhina!

Kia Ora everyone! 

I am just checking in, with it being the start to a new week. I have already had time to go for a bike ride, made yummy scrambled eggs on toast and scrolled through Instagram. Yesterday I made the most of my Sunday by walking down to a local waterfall. I was quite scared of the Taniwha living in the water but jumped in anyway! lol



I'd love to see some of the things you have been doing with your whanau during this lock down. Share some photos on your blog! Remember to stay local, only drive for essential trips and do your part around the house. 

Learning related blogs will follow! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nikita
    I am Ana from Room 2. You look like you were having lots of fun I wish I could do that to.
    Hope I will see you at school soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana!
      Thank you for your comment, I did have a lot of fun. I hope your lockdown is going well and that your bubble is healthy. Great to see you exploring different blogs, keep going.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Nikita,
    I am Soloia from Room 9. I wish I could also have a great time by going somewhere. Looks like you also had a really fun day. Bye Hope you have lots of fun well the lockdown still on!. \(^~^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Soloia! Thank you for your comment, yes I am very lucky that this is just 5 minutes down the road from me! I hope your lockdown is going well and that your bubble is healthy. Feel free to check out some of Room 10's blogs and comment on them too.

      Ka pai!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about